St James's Club - Antigua
Thompson Travel Holidays Blog
St James’s Club offers something from everyone! Enjoy the lively atmosphere of the main pool, volleyball on the beach, dinner at Rainbow or late night drinks at the
Jacaranda lounge. If you prefer a quieter holiday, book a Royal Suite and enjoy two dedicated quieter pools, luxuriate in the hilltop spa or dine by candlelight at Piccolo Mondos
Guests have plenty of choices! Antigua’s famous Shirley Heights & Nelson’s Dockyard are nearby to explore.
- Tucked away on a secluded 100-acre peninsula where the Atlantic and Caribbean Sea meet
- St James’s Club & Villas boasts two white-sand beaches
- Calm waters of Mamora Bay are ideal for swimming and learning to use the complimentary non-motorised watersports
- Six swimming pools including adult only and family friendly
- Full moon Caribbean beach parties
- Float Fit Caribbean Aquabase – HIIT work outs!
- Tranquillity Body & Soul Spa with serenity deck overlooking Mamora Bay
- Elite’s Exclusive Pink Panther Island safari tours & Calypso Cat